SUBMIT A COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION & APPLICATION FEE(The nonrefundable application fee is $60 per student.)
SUBMIT A PASTOR/CHURCH LEADER RECOMMENDATION FORM(The Pastor/Church Leader Recommendation Form will be emailed to your pastor/church leader as part of the application process. It can be completed by your pastor, church elder, Sunday School teacher, or small group leader.)
(This form will be available to download in the online application.)
CONTACT THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE TO SCHEDULE THE FOLLOWING:
- Testing (K-12th Grade)
- Parent Interview (All Applicants)
- Student Interview (7-12th Grade)
- Student Support Meeting (If Necessary)
Families will be notified of acceptance in writing.
- After receiving acceptance, parents will be provided with a link to complete the online enrollment process through Renweb.
- During enrollment, all parents will need to create a FACTS Online Payment Account. Any family requesting financial aid will need to complete the Financial Aid and Grant Request portion of FACTS.
- New students will be charged a $200 Enrollment Fee per student (K-12).
To learn more about West Shore Christian Academy, we invite you to consider the following options:
- Call to schedule a tour of the school and meet our staff.
- Schedule your student for an Experience Day.
- Come to an Open House.
- Attend a sporting event, concert, or play. We would be happy to provide you with complimentary tickets to attend an event.
Call 717-737-3550 ext. 144 with any questions. Alternatively, you may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.