Pa. Act 153- 2014 requires that all volunteers that have direct contact with children (act in lieu of a parent or provide care, supervision, guidance or control of children or have routine interaction with children) are required to obtain the following clearances every 60 months:
- Volunteer Disclosure Statement
- PA State Police Clearance
- Child Abuse History Clearance
- Create Individual Login
- Create your own Keystone ID & Credentials
- FBI Clearance: If you have lived in PA for the last 10 consecutive years, then all you need to do is sign the attached volunteer disclosure form in (1) and send to the HR team. If not, then you need to go to this website and complete the form and have your fingerprints processed (Click "Register Online" under the Registration Information box.)
Please keep a copy of the clearances for your records and provide a copy to the Human Resources Department. You can send them in electronically to email@example.com or drop off the physical copies at the school office.